- Pitch may be varied during play. The tuned pitch is fixed with first the knurled screw. The second knurled screw locks the desired lower pitch of the string. After releasing the first knurled screw the tuner will rotate to the second preset pitch.
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- We supply 2 pieces with two different string posts to choose from. One of them allows you to alter the pitch by a half a tone (the thin axis) and the other means you can alter it by a whole tone (the thick axis).